After our first week of Beta testing we identified and corrected numerous usability issues and included a few new features including a better real-time transcription model. Please see the changelog below. If you have any questions, suggestions, or find any bugs, please feel free to leave a post on our new community page: community.knowtworthy.com.
Stay tuned for our next changelog on May 11th!
- An improved real-time transcription model for long-form speech.
- New empty page home graphic on desktop and mobile.
- Product tours were added to help users better learn how to use the platform.
- Community page to talk about any problems associated with the app.
- Meeting creators are now automatically added to a meeting's 'participant' list.
- The transcription panel can now be closed after use in a given meeting document.
- Real-time transcription time stamps would display incorrect times. This has been corrected.
- A few typos were corrected throughout the app.
- Having many teams no longer causes a collision of the team icons.