Hello Knowtworthians! This past week we completed several additional bug fixes and built requested inbox-admin features.You can now see, at a glance, how your team is moving along and what action items are outstanding. We are also currently reworking our onboarding flow, making it easier for new users to get started with the software.
Later this week, you will also gain access to something called your “My Meetings” space, where you can place any meetings that you want to keep private, don’t want to categorize, or don’t assign to a team yet. Stay tuned for when these features are released! As always, we would love to hear your thoughts on our community page here: https://community.knowtworthy.com/
See you in a week for our next changelog!
- If you are an admin for a given organization, you can now see a new ‘admin’ section in your inbox which gives you an overview of the action items that any of your teams have outstanding.
- You can now see who was assigned to a given action item as well as its due date in your admin view.
- Text size on the ‘empty page’ graphic was increased to aid with readability.
- Action items were migrated to a more scalable format, allowing for the creation of the admin view.
- Issue where clicking on an action item from the admin view could occasionally cause a meeting minutes document to fail to load was resolved.